Please read this carefully as it may affect your legal rights and sets out the terms and conditions on which we, Savememoney Wind and Solar Ltd, will allow you to use this website (“www.intelligentpv.ie”) and the information contained within it. The website is offered to you conditional on your agreement with these terms and conditions, and your continued use of it signifies agreement with them in their entirety and without modification.
This is the privacy notice of intelligentpv.ie. In this document, we, refer to Savememoney Wind and Solar Ltd.
We are company number 568824 registered in Ireland.
Our registered office is at: Sky Business Centres, Unit 9A, Plato Business Park, Damastown, Ireland.
This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could identify you and information that could not.
We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our web site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with Irish law. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy do, please tell us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our web site immediately.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way(become a member), and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Business and personal information
This includes basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details and also includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as information you provide us in your capacity as our client. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to reciprocate this policy.
This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing our services and products;
- Information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by third parties or us, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
We keep information, which forms part of our business record for a minimum of six years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defence in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting authorities may demand to know it.
2. Extended Security
We are made the all possible and known efforts to protect you while browsing on www.intelligentpv.ie
In order to protect your Privacy and Prevent unauthorised persons to view and monitoring your “data traffic,” we are implemented SSL on our website, including the Main and Sub Pages, Downloads, Login and Online Shopping.
But what is SSL?
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organisation’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol (over port 443) and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites. SSL Certificates bind together:
3. Market place information
When we obtain information from you specifically to enable you to buy a service offered on our web site by some other person, we assume that in giving us your information, you are also giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person.
4. Your domain name and e-mail address
This information is recognised by our servers, and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances, divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically. This information is used:
- to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect;
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services or services of sister web sites.
5. Information you post on our website
The information you send to us by posting to a forum or blog or in your advertisement is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use that information except to allow it to be read, but you will see in our terms and conditions that we reserve a right to use it in any way we decide.
6. Website usage information
7. Financial information relating to your credit cards
This information is never taken by us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of SagePay / PayPal / or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to it.
8. Note on padlock symbols and other trust marks
Many companies offer certification and an icon or other small graphic to prove to site visitors that the site is safe. Some certify to a high level of safety. Others are more concerned to take our money than to provide a useful service. We do not handle information about your credit card so do not subscribe to any such service.
9. Financial information about your direct debit
When you have agreed to set up a direct debit arrangement, the information you have given to us is passed to our own bank [Bank of Ireland] for processing according to our instructions. We do/don’t keep a copy.
We are registered under the direct debit guarantee scheme. (This provides for the customer’s bank to refund disputed payments without question, pending further investigation. Direct debits can only be set up for payments to beneficiaries that are approved “originators” of direct debits. In order to be approved, these beneficiaries are subjected to careful vetting procedures. Once approved, they are required to give indemnity guarantees through their banks.)
10. Credit reference
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
11. Third party advertising
12. Third party content
Our web site is a publishing medium in that anyone may register and then publish information about himself or some other person. We do not moderate or control what is posted. If you complain about any of the content on our web site, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel, it may be justified; we shall remove it while we investigate. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content which offends you. If we think, your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
13. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
14. Content you provide to us with a view to being used by the third party
If you provide information to us with a view to it being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people, we accept no responsibility for what that third party may do with it. It is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might see your information. If it is available to all the World, neither you nor we have no control whatever as to how it is used.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser) or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- to operate our content management system.
- to operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- to enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- to record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- to record your activity during a web cast. An example is as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for three months, when it will be deleted automatically.
- to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for 90
- to enable you to watch videos we have placed on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. In Results, some or the All Functions of the website may be disabled. However, you can still place orders. Over the telephone by contacting customer service.
- If you wish to delete your cookies on your browser, Please click on the Help menu in your browser and follow the instructions.
If you wish to know more about Cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
16. Calling our help line
When you call our help line, we collect Calling Line Identification (CLI) information. We use this information to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our help line.
17. Sending a message to our support system
When you send a message, we collect the data you have given to us in that message in order to obtain confirmation that you are entitled to receive the information and to provide to you the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business / organisation. We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your messages, such as your name or email address.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
19. Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
20. Marketing information
With your permission we use your email address may provide services or products you would find useful. You may opt-out of this service at any time by instructing bottom of each e-mail.
We may use re-marketing from time to time. This involves Google or some other supplier placing a tag or marker on your website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products/services when you visit some other website.
22. Affiliate information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or a customer or client of ours. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect any affiliate to agree to reciprocate this policy. As an exception to this, we have the right to disclose your first name and URL of your affiliate connection to other affiliates and any other person or organisation, on and off site. The reason is solely to enable us to mention winners and others whose performance as an affiliate is in some way outstanding.
23. Use of site by children
We do not market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children. We do not sell products and services for end use by children. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with consent from a parent or guardian.
24. Disclosure to Government and their agencies
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
25. Compliance with the law
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your country, we should like to hear from you, but ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
26. Review or update personally identifiable information
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
27. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at https://www.intelligentpv.ie/contact/
Elternitavelly you may send us to email to email@example.com
To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
28. Data may be “processed” outside the Republic of Ireland
Our web sites are hosted in the Republic of Ireland. We also use outsourced services in countries inside and outside of the EU from time to time in other aspects of our business. Our technical centre is based in (Dublin) Ireland. However, our E-mail Address database is located in the United States of America. Accordingly, data obtained within the Republic of Ireland may be “processed” outside the Republic of Ireland and data obtained in any other country may be processed within or outside that country.
29. California Online Privacy Protection Act
30. According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
31. How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
32. Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioural tracking such as Google Analytics and other similar services, which help us to improve your satisfaction when browsing on savememoney.ie
33. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include having played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
34. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within one business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within one business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
35. CAN-SPAM Act.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
36. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Your Privacy is very important Us. Therefore, we make the all possible efforts, to protect you and your personal details. We do not share your details with the third party, without your written concern, however, we will not accept liability for security breaches and thefts which caused by hackers.
We endeavour to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, We cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make to you in writing.
Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that We have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links to the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked websites, and We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of the website are Copyright © Savememoney Wind and Solar Ltd unless otherwise stated. Use of such copyright will only be permitted within the scope of the licence contained at “Your use of the website” below.
Trade marks displayed may be registered, and nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without the permission of the owner of the trade mark. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain our trade mark are permitted within the scope of the licence contained at “Your use of the website” below.
Your use of the website
- You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use and influence the way in which internal auditing is carried out in your place of work.
- You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non-commercial use or unless We give our written permission.
- You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other) unless We give our written permission.
- You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
- We shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of the Discussion Forum or Book Review Section or any information posted in it without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
- The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement and your use of the website shall be governed by English Law, and you and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts for the determination of all disputes relating to your use of the website.
- Any enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Savememoney Wind and Solar Ltd websites are copyright of the Savememoney Wind and Solar Ltd. The material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium for research, private study or for internal circulation within an educational organisation (such as schools, colleges and universities). This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified, the copyright status acknowledged.
Some images on the site are copyright to external photographers. Where this is the case, the images are marked as such. You cannot reproduce these images in any format.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Report a Fault or Request Subscription via E-mail: email@example.com
Fast Post Contact Form